- The applicant should only be who took Ethiopian higher education entrance
Examination (EHEEE) in 2014
- Ethiopian higher education entrance examination (EHEEE) result should be:
- For Afar, Borna'zone (Oromia) Benshágnul Gumze, Gabmbella, Somali,
South Omo zone (SNNP), Wagehmira Zone (Amhara) and West Omo
Zone (SNNP): For Male 450 and above
For Female 440 and above
- For All other regions: For Male 475 and above For Female 460 and above N.B.
- Students for whom the civics result is dropped, your results should be calculated out of 600 by deducting your civics results. (First group of examinees)
Y-Z=X (i.e.- Y is the EHEEE grade you got out of 700, Z is the civic grade you got, and X is the accepted or recalculated grade you should use to compete for this admission)
- While students for whom your civics grade is accepted as your final result, you should convert your marks to 600. ( Second Group of examinees)
6*Y/7 =X (i.e.- Y is the EHEEE grade you got out of 700, X is the accepted or recalculated grade you should use to compete for this admission,)
- The transcript average mark from 9th -12th grade should be 80% and above.
- High School transcript from 9th-12th grade should be uploaded
- EHEEE result printout that shows clear admission number should be uploaded
- Application fee of100 Birr should be paid and the receipt should be uploaded
- Additional copy of all necessary educational documents should be uploaded
- The application will be complete if all necessary information filled and uploaded
- Please visit the college website FOR APPLICATION.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO APPLICATION
- Written examination accounts 60% and will cover Aptitude, Situational judgment tests
- Multiple mini interview (30%) (only for short listed applicant's).
- Academic records accounts10% (Transcript 5 % and EHEEE result 5%).
- The maximum intake capacity of the college is 65 students
- From the total Intake 15% will be accepted from the following emerging regions and
zone: Afar, Benshangul -Gumze, Borena (Oromia), Gambella, Somalia, South
Omo (SNNP), West Omo(SNNP), Wagimera ( Amhara)
- Written examination will be held on Sunday March 27, 2022GC
- Written Examination and Interview will be given only in Addis Ababa, and place of
examination center will be communicated on the college official website, Facebook
and Telegram account.
- Bank Account number of the college: Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, St. Paul's
Hospital Millennium Medical A/C Number 1000208431068[note: make sure you fulfil all admission requirements before you make payment]
- Contact: -email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +251118965125.
- Online application starts on March 14 and the deadline is Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 6PM (12 o’clock local time).